LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp powers data collaboration by making it safe & easy to connect the world's data, people, & applications. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS businessesthe enabling product behind >700 enterprise customers & many of the world's biggest brands & technology platforms.
This role provides a hands-on leadership opportunity for developing & steering our North America Solution Engineering team. This person will work as an equal partner with our Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams to define our go to market strategy acting as our customers technical advocate. If we make our customers successful - they will make us successful. This is a highly visible & critical role, also partnering with our senior Product & Engineering leaders, as the most visible technical evangelists & a key voice representing the field.
In this role, you will manage a team of Solution Engineers that represent all LiveRamp products to deliver sales support. Your knowledge of identity, collaboration & all marketing customer use cases combined with your communication skills & analytical abilities will shape how our LiveRamp product will grow. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore & uncover the business needs of LiveRamp's key customers & understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
LiveRamp Solution Engineers are the link between LiveRamp products & the front-line sales team. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged solutions that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our products. As part of the Pre Sales team, you'll help to ensure that LiveRamp has adopted the right strategy for our products & iterate to success. Your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly & effectively. You are passionate about leading a team to help shape the world of cross company data collaboration.
- Manage & lead a diverse team of Sales Engineers, as well as extending our enablement capabilities to partners/channels in the coming years.
- Partner with commercial/marketing leadership to ensure success in meeting & exceed sales targets as the technical arm of solutions selling.
- Partner with product & engineering teams during product lifecycle to provide the voice of the customer back through iteration.
- Develop & breed a culture of a Growth Mindset to be continually investing in development & education of the team
- Drive standard process & systems for the Solutions Engineering team to run at scale- Standard Templates, Vertical Solution Recipes, Technical Score Cards, Competencies, Career Pathing & 360 review cycles.
- Present to & engage with prospects & customers of all sizes & in a variety of industries, both technically & non-technically oriented, including C-level executives. You have the ability to understand complex business problems, discuss those problems, & present solutions that differentiate LiveRamp solutions & overcome objections.
- Seamlessly connect LiveRamp technology to the wider tech ecosystem, partnering with the product team to develop solutions which might integrate with Customer Data Warehouses, CDP, DMP, Ad Server & SSP/DSP partners.
- Be seen as a thought leader & expert inside & outside the company.
- Participate in the creation & delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity post mortems, to ensure we dig into the 5 Whys & treat every defect as a treasure to continue to improve our Solution Engineering discipline.
Your team will:
Partner with Sales & drive value by solutioning the workflows on top of our platform to deliver innovative products & better experiences for our customers.
- 15+ previous experience in a solutions engineering role & 5+ years in solutions engineering leadership role in a related SaaS B2B industry.
- Expertise in data engineering disciplines such as data architecture, data acquisition / transformation, processing / statistical analysis & visualization.
- Knowledge of SaaS sales discipline to ensure smooth partnership with your commercial lead partners
- Knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem & identity resolution technologies.
- Knowledge of the cloud data tech ecosystem, including tools such as Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift / S3 & as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, & Power BI.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & highly entrepreneurial
- Exceptional project management skills, & are able to track work streams across various stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience documenting detailed market needs & business requirements for the purpose of developing new business opportunities & aligning on strategic goals
- Experience influencing outcomes in a cross-functional or matrix organization
- Independent-worker & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Great communication skills both internally & externally.
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, & connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000
- Ability to quickly identify & triage opportunities
- Thrive in taking initiative from idea through to the finished product/partnership
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, & proactive (no exceptions)
- Have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Technology, or related field
- Willingness to travel
- Experience developing federated cloud deployments across regions
- Experience working with multi cloud setups
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Boston or remote from home
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.