Appian is hiring a Senior Talent Advisor to provide depth, objectivity & consistency to our interview process. In this role you will partner with Hiring Managers & hiring teams to develop & enforce global standards for interview process & selection criteria. The Senior Talent Advisor regularly participates in candidate interviews, reviews interviewer feedback, approves hiring decisions, & delivers interviewer training. Appians strength is its people, so this role is critical to our continued growth & success.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, & Executive leadership to develop & implement standards for how Appian interviews & assesses talent
- Serve as a subject matter expert in interview process & talent evaluation
- Participate in candidate interviews on a daily basis an individual or co-interviewer
- Review interviewer feedback for depth, quality, bias, & consistency. Talent Advisors approve all hiring decisions.
- Deliver formal interviewer training as well as individual interviewer mentorship as needed
Requires Skills & Experience
- 7+ years in progressively responsible organization psychology, executive recruitment or related role for highly-selective employers where interview skills & methodology have been a critical element of success
- Demonstrated expertise with a range of structured, unstructured & semi-structured interview methodologies
- Tangible examples of improving the scale, consistency & quality of interview processes for complex, senior level corporate, technical & executive positions
- An unwavering commitment to hiring process, quality & continuous improvement of the interview process including interview preparation, execution, documentation & decision making
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.