Zola is looking for a Manager, Operations & Logistics to join our Operations team. This role will report into the Senior Director of Operations & Planning & will partner closely with the merchandising, planning, finance & product teams to ensure our supply chain is running smoothly, optimize operational costs & improve profitability. This person will manage a team to help problem solve & ensure our day-to-day operations are in order. This person will also be responsible for cultivating effective relationships with our external accounts & serving as the lead on strategic initiatives with cross functional partners & leadership. This person will be equal parts operator & strategist, ensuring we can both build successful strategies & deliver them in a streamlined way.
- Manage a team of Operations Associates & outsource teams, help them triage issues, identify areas of efficiency & provide mentorship & prioritize their training, workload & growth
- Cultivate deep relationships with key external accounts & build rapport needed to influence strategy & negotiate effectively
- Manage the end to end fulfillment strategy, SLAs & operations for our Registry & Paper businesses - ensure we are always operating in the most cost efficient & customer centric way
- Partner with leaders across each function to ensure we are building innovative strategies that drive profitability & meet our SLA expectations & deliver operational plans against them
- Conduct analyses to optimize operational costs & influence supply chain strategy & vendor partnerships; build forecasts & monitor performance of orders, returns & replacements, SLAs & shipping cutoffs
- Manage total company Operations performance reporting & drive a culture of accountability through KPI tracking & OKR check ins
- Own business outcomes - be directly responsible for meeting & communicating SLAs as well as quality metrics across our product offerings & develop processes & plans to optimize performance & improve efficiency
- 6+ years experience in an operations, supply chain, consulting or analytics role. E-commerce and/or vendor account management at a high growth startup or in another fast paced environment is a plus
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to problem solve, be flexible with changing business needs & priorities & work around resource challenges
- An elastic thinker capable of operating at both the 10,000 foot level & at the 10 inch level. Able to toggle effectively between the two views & manage multiple work streams efficiently & accurately
- Experience managing a team & providing direction effectively with the desire to mentor a team & motivate people at different levels across a variety of job responsibilities
- Strong oral & written communicator, ability to communicate clearly & effectively with internal & external partners as well as senior leadership
- Very proactive & enjoys analysis & thinking strategically. Excited to creatively solve big hairy problems by navigating the unknown & able to bring structure to ambiguity
- Experience working with & manipulating large data sets & excel files. Proficiency in Excel required, proficiency in Looker and/or SQL a plus (or ability to become proficient quickly)
The salary range for this role is $100,000-$125,000k.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 2 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!