Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Account Expert to join our Provider Relations team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
The Provider Relations Team is responsible for servicing Oscars rapidly growing provider network. This highly-specialized team investigates & resolves complex issues through a variety of means, including outreach to providers as well as coordinating with other Oscar teams.
We are looking for an Account Expert who is passionate about providing best-in-class service. Our Account Experts work closely with regional Account Managers to support Oscars provider network. They will work with key business partners to resolve issues quickly & professionally. To do this, Account Experts need to have broad knowledge of Oscars provider networks, escalation pathways, & be able to cut through complex issues to serve our members. In addition to working side-by-side with regional Account Managers, youll also be working cross functionally with other teams to make Oscar the best exclusive provider organization.
You will report into an Associate Operations Manager.
- Handle outbound & email communications for assigned region & provider groups.
- Daily Cross collaboration with P&L Account Managers in order to build strong relationships
- Manage escalations related to your assigned region in order to meet required SLAs
- Gather qualitative & quantitative feedback for any network gaps & drive improvements to meet member needs
- Report out on key performance indicators for assigned region driving
- Audit & update workflows relating to scope of work
- Constant communication with PR Specialists & PR Representatives educating on provider updates & issues on a weekly basis
- Consistent meetings with provider groups building rapport & clear escalation paths for seamless issue resolution
- Ability to identify trending issues & able to own necessary next steps to drive improvement
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 1-3 years of prior Account Management experience is required.
- You love providing world-class service & building a reputation for excellence.
- Strong analytical decision making & organizational skills.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficiency navigating Google Sheets & JIRA preferred.
- Bilingual verbal & written fluency in English/Spanish preferred.
- You are excited by the challenges of working in a constantly evolving, high-growth, fast paced environment.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.