At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyfts Healthcare Partnerships team is changing the way healthcare providers think about transportation. We are solving big problems & meeting the needs of our clients in a whole new way. Our work is fun, challenging, & rewarding, & we are looking for passionate, hard-working, & customer-focused team members passionate about tackling the challenge of healthcare transportation & improving outcomes.
As a Senior Field Account Executive on Lyfts Healthcare Partnerships team, youre responsible for managing & growing Lyfts most strategic partnerships as well as selling the power of Lyfts platform & API technology to future partners. Youll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology & Lyfts network of drivers to improve transportation for patients & members.
- Serve as the Account Executive for a list of current Healthcare channel partners, transportation management companies, & Healthcare API partners
- Build & manage a sales pipeline starting with account prospecting both cold & warm leads
- Develop trusted client relationships to close deals & nurture partnerships
- Effectively negotiate net new agreements & contract renewals
- Build strategies to help achieve quarter over quarter growth quotas
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with C-level executives within your book of business
- Participate in cross-functional workstreams, including Compliance, Legal, & Public Policy, to influence federal & state regulation that enables more growth from our partners
- Represent Lyft at Healthcare marketing & tradeshow events
- 5+ years of successful sales, business development, or account management experience
- Proven track record of negotiating complex agreements & exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- High levels of sales persistence, work ethic, & creativity
- Ability to understand & absorb new information quickly
- Comfortable with change & role ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Ability to follow through on commitments & get things done
- Team-oriented mindset & the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Creative problem-solving with limited resources
- Non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) or other Healthcare experience preferred
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.