We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US - thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Analytics at Vacasa
We turn complex data into informed decisions affecting every aspect of the company, from identifying new business opportunities to streamlining existing processes. We value collaboration & informed decision-making. Were always learning, always teaching, & always seeking improvement.
What were looking for
Vacasa seeks an experienced Marketing Analyst who is passionate about data & how it is used to drive sales & marketing outcomes. The ideal candidate has strong technical chops & demonstrated experience in attribution & lead generation analytics.
What youll do
- Lead Gen & Funnel Analysis: Uncover opportunities for growth & optimization by testing hypotheses, & analyzing marketing tactics.
- Data Modeling: Leverage your SQL & analytics skills to build models that attribute credit along the lead gen & conversion funnel.
- Data Pipelines: Maintain existing data pipelines & build new pipelines, as needed.
- Present Results: Clearly communicate your findings, insights, methodology, & recommended actions with non-technical stakeholders.
- Project Management: Organize & prioritize concurrent analytics projects.
Skills youll need
- Demonstrated communication, organization, & interpersonal skills
- Experience in B2B / Demand Gen Marketing
- 3+ years of experience with sales & marketing analytics
- 3+ years SQL experience
- Experience with A/B testing & data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- Considered an Excel ninja by your peers
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or comparable field (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
Bonus points for experience with:
- DBT (tool) & ETL processes
- Attribution modeling or other advanced statistical/machine learning models
- Analyzing direct mail & geospatial data
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.