Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Sales Talent Acquisition Team
Our Sales Talent Acquisition team finds people who bring a passion for Sales at SurveyMonkey. We're responsible for sourcing great talent, guiding them through our hiring process & promoting SurveyMonkey.
What we're looking for
You are creative, motivated & can build strong relationships with both candidates & hiring managers. You develop recruiting strategies, can find & engage targeted talent & see them through to close. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate; you lead the entire candidate process. By using your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs & search requirements, you match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Report to the Sr. Sales Recruiting Manager & run a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on Sales positions
- Work with other recruiting team members to develop effective hiring strategies
- Partner with client groups to understand their hiring needs & goals
- Engage, screen & interview potential sales team members
- Organize the interview process & hiring discussions with interviewers
- Guide the offer process including closing candidates
- Be an internal & external-facing representative of the SurveyMonkey team
- 4+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers & team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience with offer negotiations
- Experience updating & organizing candidates in an ATS system
- A passion & desire to recruit for a fast paced, ever-changing Sales organization
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.