Taboolas Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist will drive the success of our global social media, web, & digital media channels. Youll work across social networks & website properties to drive brand awareness & engagement with our audience.
Youll design branding campaigns (both paid & organic), conduct media buying across digital channels, craft social media posts, manage our social media communities, create videos, identify & engage influencers, track & optimize social media metrics, & more!
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic social media & digital marketing specialist with knowledge & experience operating in B2B technology markets.
In this role you will:
- Design, execute, optimize & measure social media & content campaigns (organic & paid) in order to support branding efforts.
- Design, execute & measure paid media campaigns across other search, display & discovery channels, including Taboola.
- Inform future investment strategies with weekly reporting, including CPC, CPM, viewability, etc.
- Partner with design, PR, geomarketing, product marketing & acquisition teams to deliver top tier online experience.
- Use social listening tools to generate insights, fuel social conversation.
- Craft manage multi-channel communications on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram, supporting our global teams.
- Engage in conversations in forums & community groups, monitor social media platforms, discussion forums to engage in conversation
- Execute & optimize the publishing of online blog & resources content
- Use web marketing techniques, SEO optimization & other tactics to increase visibility, engagement, & loyalty & traffic across web & social channels
- Continually test posting & content strategy to determine the optimal approach to reaching & engaging various segments of our target audiences
- Monitor & report on ROI metrics showing impact & alignment with overall marketing, sales & business objectives (including social media, email, blog & resources)
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, social media, & web preferably in B2B organization
- Bachelors degree in marketing, creative writing, journalism (or similar discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with organic & paid channels on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram; & social management tools (ex. Buffer)
- Experience managing paid media / media buying for branding campaigns including social, PPC, SEO & affiliate programs
- Wordpress whiz, basic HTML & Drupal skills preferred
- Experience working across global / international teams preferred
- Lightweight creative skills with photoshop, illustrator or other design tools preferred
- Strong creativity & passion for creating responsive, interesting content
- Strong organizational skills with sharp attention to detail
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.