Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in NYC. You will be a go-to resource for all things design. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team, & to have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
In this job you will:
- Design print-based collateral including data sheets, infographics, ebooks, trade show advertisements, etc.
- Design web-based material including banners, email templates, corporate blogs, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Design environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events
- Support the global sales team with design of sales decks, powerpoint templates & proposal templates
- Collaborate ongoing development of Taboolas brand identity for global consistency & market leading brand expression
- 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Experience working at a business-to-business vendor
- Have strong online design skills with extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Sketch), PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task & manage work independently to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of online design work
- A degree in Graphic Design
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.