See Yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Executive Business Partner
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
We're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
You will support two VPs of Engineering who together span across Twilios deep investment in Twilio Segment & Twilio Engage. These executives collaborate to lead dynamic engineering organizations that are changing how Twilio builds products & wins in software development, customer data platforms, & marketing applications. You will collaborate closely across the leadership teams of these organizations, & peer with other executives, leaders, & executive business partners.
You will provide strategic schedule & calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines & take effective action without knowing the full picture. You will partner with executives to drive execution on team initiatives in support of top business priorities, including leading workshops & working sessions. You will be a strategic partner to your executives, helping shape their thinking, creating presentations, & also helping them bridge their organizations together, & be successful within Twilio.
In this role, youll:
- Partner with your execs to understand their priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests & manage complex calendars, stack rank meeting requests & redirect as needed, work independently & make decisions on behalf of your executive.
- Draft presentations, take meeting minutes/actions, & coordinate oral & written communication for executives.
- Lead strategic initiatives that support top business priorities for your executive, including facilitating discussions/workshops, creating strategic PoVs, & also work on priorities of your own.
- Act as a point person for your executives direct reports, building strong relationships across their team to progress your executives priorities & address difficult situations as needed.
- Recognize where processes can be improved & make adjustments, own long term projects & have a deep understanding of the overall business.
- Manage travel on behalf of your executives, prepare expenses, organize & assist with special events, team activities & successful meetings through research, participant coordination, material preparation & logistics management.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Strong skills creating clear systems to execute from ambiguous & evolving requirements. Strong desire to bring systems & order to complex challenges.
- 5+ years experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment within the High Tech industry with the ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Superior attention to detail & high level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information; strong verbal & written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships, partner closely with leaders, & keep multiple teams & projects on track in parallel.
- Plan & facilitate virtual, in person, or hybrid leadership summits & team-building events
- Experience with contract management, procurement processes & proficiency with common administrative tools (i.e. Zoom, G-Suite, etc.)
- Internal communications experience - drafting emails, program updates, etc.
- Experience planning & preparing for business operating cadences such as Quarterly Business Reviews or Long Range Planning meetings.
- Experience mentoring or leading a team of administrative business partners.
This role will be remote.
Some travel, up to a few days a quarter, is anticipated to attend leadership meetings & lead offsites.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $72,184.00 to $113,432.00.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, & geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilios equity plan & for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.