Teads is seeking a leader to manage our Business Analytics. We currently have several Business Analysts across our business working with various teams & departments. We need a Director to manage this team & provide coordination & consistency & to provide a framework for business analytics to help our growing & maturing business so that we can gain valuable insights & make important business decisions. This includes developing a framework to analyze our business including what data, dashboards & reports we need. This includes sales, pricing/yield, platform adoption & usage analysis. Our business is shifting more & more into a platform based business & seek someone from a platform background to help shape our business. This role will report to our Chief Strategy Officer & will have senior exposure to our Leadership team to help define what data & reports/dashboards we need to help drive key insights & decisions.
- 8+ years of business analytics experience, including working with senior management to provide insights & reports.
- Experience from a SaaS or platform based business, especially from a digital advertising company, including a DSP, SSP, DMP, or other ad tech players.
- Strong commercial acumen coupled of strong analytical & data analysis skills
- A methodical training & mindset
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to work well with various teams across the organization & across different countries
- Experience managing a small team especially across different offices/countries preferred.
- A self-starter who is constantly thinking about better solutions to problems & helping business scale.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.