Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a VP Engineering
, reporting to our CTO Aymeric
, you will lead & grow
our engineering teams to build a killer product
: the one-stop-shop for all financial needs of European SMEs, with a stellar UX & rapid improvements.
Our highly-skilled, multi-cultural Tech team of 200 engineers spanning web, mobile, back-and, & SRE collaborates tightly with the Product team to deliver a top-quality product at a fast pace.
As a VP Engineering at Qonto, you will:
• Drive delivery of product features & improvements with a high level of quality & on time.
• Scale your team to 500+ engineers by designing & executing talent acquisition & expansion strategies.
• Coach your team to increase quality & velocity while the team grows & complexity increases.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement: learn how to write better code in order to ship features faster.
• Structure teamwork with the Product team, with other teams inside Qonto, & with third parties.
What you can expect
• Join the team that is winning SME banking in Europe. Qonto is on track to power one million SMEs in 2025.
• Rise to the challenge of shaping a senior, multi-cultural team of 200 engineers while growing it to 500 & beyond.
• Leverage our values & our culture of continuous improvement to boost your impact as a leader.
• Leadership: You have 10+ years of experience & a proven track record as a tech leader.
• Management: You managed large teams (100+ people) in structured, international, high-growth companies.
• Delivery: You work with methods to scale your team efficiently while sustaining stability & performance.
• Mastery: You drive team performance to build software with the highest quality & the best velocity.
• Engineering: You can frame the tech strategy & deep dive into design discussions.
• Languages: You are fluent in English.