Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Team
The corporate finance team is part of the overall Finance & Accounting organization with responsibility for M&A, FP&A, fundraising, working with the board of directors & shareholders, & so on. We are key in driving our global growth by identifying strategic opportunities across existing & future markets - & then working to make them happen. We support & challenge the organization's strategic thinking & execution by applying strategic, financial & transactional skills. We work closely with internal & external stakeholders across the business & are looking to keep expanding our team as we become a world-class finance organization.
This role is posted in New York but we are open to remote candidates in any geographic area, preference given to East or Central Time Zones.
- Define & refine programs for channel, alliance & other partners (software, banking, etc) to enable them to effectively resell or cosell Tradeshift or recommend Tradeshift to their clients
- Establish an L1 & L2 curriculum that will be rolled out to various Partner categories.
- Be a Tradeshift ambassador & articulate to partners the innovation & value of Tradeshift
- Change partner mindset in any source to pay (S2P) opportunity to think Tradeshift first
- Plan for & deliver training & enablement materials with Alliance & Channel Directors, leveraging internal sales & marketing materials for Tradeshift positioning & solutions
- Drive sales by enabling partners & assisting them in early stage deals before Tradeshift commercial team is engaged
- Lead team of solution consultants focused on partner enablement team to drive partner sales on global basis
- Provide partners with product & solutions updates aligned with our product & marketing teams around quarterly releases
- Liaise with Tradeshift implementation team on implementation training & enablement needs of partners
- Coordinate Partner Portal planning & access with Marketing lead
- Minimum 6 years experience in solutions consulting or solutions enablement & 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Strong experience in selling or implementing enterprise software solutions
- Proven experience in leading a team & developing plans & programs
- Has excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
- Demonstrate ability to be business & value oriented in presentations & business plans
- Inventive, solution-oriented & highly personable in your delivery style
- Structured thinker & good listener, able to find patterns & build frameworks that effectively communicate best practices
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in well-developed enterprise sales space
- Able to back your assumptions with data & are ready to experiment, get feedback, fail fast, & continuously improve
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves & getting stuff done in the (semi) unstructured environment of a hyper growth technology startup
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Open to 50% global travel
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.