Peloton is looking for a detail-oriented, highly-motivated individual with 3+ years of contract management experience to join our growing legal team. The person in this role will be responsible for the administration of a high volume of day-to-day contracts for Pelotons growing legal team, & will assist with the negotiation of confidentiality agreements & purchase orders.
*This role can be based out of our NYC Headquarters, or Plano, TX Campus.*
- Partner with attorneys to streamline the contract preparation, approval & maintenance process within Pelotons digital contracting platform
- Help prepare redlines, & draft & negotiate basic legal documents such as confidentiality agreements, release forms, & purchase orders
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding the status of outstanding & executed contracts;provide guidance on contract processes, status updates & internal policies, offering creative solutions where appropriate
- Be primarily responsible for the day-to-day maintenance & tracking of contract requests to facilitate assignment within the Peloton legal team in furtherance of both legal team administration & internal client satisfaction
- Be primarily responsible for record-keeping systems & manage deadline & compliance calendars for the commercial operations legal team
- File, store, & serve as the custodian for all fully-executed agreements
- Build productive relationships & feedback loops with the Legal, Operations, Product, Finance, & senior business teams to drive efficiencies
QUALIFICATIONS AND GENERAL SKILLS:
- 3+ years experience as an in-house paralegal, with a focus on contract administration
- Bachelors degree required, & completion of ABA-approved paralegal program a plus
- Demonstrated experience in contract review, drafting & management
- Experience developing workflow strategies for legal teams with high contract volume
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Superior project management & organizational skills, with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Must be an independent & strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Word processing & document management capabilities, including Microsoft Office document comparison, document management systems & communication & collaboration applications
- Familiarity with DocuSign, Ironclad, & other contract management & legal department management tools is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Google and/or Office Suite
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.