Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a CX Strategist to help support initiatives that are focused on driving a world-class customer experience for Mailchimp across every customer touchpoint. In this role, you will be responsible for helping define & execute the CX measurement strategy as well as collecting, analyzing & interpreting extremely large amounts of data with a focus on delivering continuous improvement of what we have, as well as-- imagining what we need to create. The successful candidate will be an expert in voice of the customer analytics & able to simultaneously meet current needs while identifying opportunities to build for scale. This role is perfect for someone who is empathetic, able to see situations from the customers perspective, & a wizard with data.
What youll do here:
- Map the known universe of CX data/metrics, e.g. digital analytics, Voice of Customer feedback, CRM data, application-level data (log data), transaction data (payment & financial data)
- Identify gaps in measurement, create business cases & advocate for the "tags & tools" we need to measure CX across the complete customer journey to maximize visitor engagement, conversion to trial, new user on-boarding, conversion to paid customer, upsells, account management, & retention
- "Map & Measure" customer behavior to identify trends over time - What is improving, & more importantly, what is not improving or getting worse. Measurements include customer sentiment, feedback, & relevant log-level event metrics (error counts, cart abandonments, funnel fallout).
- Build CX Enhancement Business Cases: Stack-rank the negative trends based on business impact (Return on CapEx, Incremental Revenue, Call Deflection) & advocate for remediation with product teams & digital leadership. Support the digital team with data to convert the business case into funded projects & enhancements. Support the Service Design team in identifying CX issues & building a narrative within the domain work.
- Develop ad-hoc & temporary touchpoints & measurements as needed to support business projects, including: short-term surveys, event-triggered prompts for customer feedback, live chat prompts, remote user testing, A-B testing scenarios, & new analytics event tags & classifications.
- CX ROI: Link customer experience to financial returns, & showcase the impact of customer experience on the company's bottom line. Help make the case to leadership to continue investing & expanding support for customer experience as one of the company's core defensible moats, & source of compounding incremental financial returns via increased retention.
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Significant experience consulting internal stakeholders in CX best practices, principles, & models to deliver measurable improvements to business performance by enhancing the customer experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated competency with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Usabilla, Qualtrics, Looker, session replay, etc).
- Previous experience with Voice of Customer strategy (survey development, feedback loops, & listening post opportunities to gain additional customer insights).
- Experience with digital analytics, usability best practices, & user research.
- Experience in organizing, planning & executing work from the envisioning stage through implementation, involving numerous stakeholders.
- Exceptional relationship-building, presentation, & written / oral communication skills.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.