As a Sales Manager for Vimeo, you will lead & grow a team of Media Account Executives. As Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, & a strong ability to find & develop talent. If you are highly driven, passionate & have relevant industry knowledge, we'd love to hear from you.
To learn more about the tools that your team would be selling, visit https://vimeo.com/ott & https://vimeo.com/enterprise.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop & retain a successful team
- Coach & motivate your team of reps to become top achievers & future leaders
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by effectively managing the sales team
- Work directly with leading brands & companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data & pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop standard methodologies for customer attraction from ideal customer target identification, personalized prospecting through to the closing process
- Understand customer & market trends
- Develop, share & maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
- Continue to develop your professional skills, mentor others & seek mentorship
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ year of informal experience in people management
- Experience with video SaaS technology - online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment and/or analytics
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training & practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo & our creator community
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs