Pre-Sales Specialist, Employee Benefits
Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The employee benefits that we make available to our worksite employees (WSEs) are a critical consideration of our prospects & this role will be a pillar in ensuring that our Account Executives & prospects have the right information when making decisions. As a Pre-Sales Support representative, youll help educate the sales team & prospective customers on the employee benefits that we make available to our WSEs. These include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision, life, 401(k), workers compensation, & short & long term disability insurance. You will work closely with the Sales team in engaging & interfacing with prospects.
This role will be a pivotal one where you will help not only educate potential new clients but also internal stakeholders, such as Account Executives as they ramp & become familiar with the employee benefits that we make available to our WSEs. It will be a combination of hands-on training & relationship management where you will learn valuable skills.
The Pre-Sales Support representative will work across many departments & have a background or strong familiarity with employee benefits & client management expertise.
What you'll do
- Participate in Justworks prospect presentations & strategy discussions as needed
- Help prepare presentations regarding the employee benefits that are made available to WSEs
- Monitor & update training materials & sales support documentation in Confluence as needed
- Conduct trainings around employee benefits as needed
- Help educate others on Justworks employee benefit plans
Who you are
- 2+ years in a client facing role working cross functionally
- You are able to take complex things & explain them in a easy to understand & coherent manner
- You love engaging with people
- Experience in employee benefits
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task & manage time effectively
- Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports & training manuals
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency to advanced in Powerpoint or Keynote & Excel
- Bachelors Degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.