Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Content Intern from August 2021 onwards. When working in the Brand & Communication Team you will learn about HelloFreshs different channels of communication. You will discover how we use different platforms to engage & excite our customers. You will also improve your writing & translation skills during the internship.
Youll be working on:
- Assist the team with the planning of upcoming social media campaigns;
- Work with the community team to brainstorm & create compelling content;
- Take care of day-to-day social media posts across channels, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & YouTube;
- Writing new relevant blog posts;
- Support the creation of visuals, pictures & videos.
- Writing of promotional copy for various marketing materials (emails, app notifications, flyers & other prints);
- Participate in the making of the quarterly company magazine Fresh Times;
- Brainstorm about creative campaigns from conception to execution together with the Brand & Communication Team;
- Translation & adaptation of English copy.
You will work closely with our Dutch & French content specialists & community managers. You will also link with other teams when it comes to French content, such as Partnership & Online Marketing, CRM, Product Development & Customer Care. You will really become part of a dynamic team! You'll get the opportunity to work independently, make tasks your own & there is plenty of room to bring your own ideas to life. The internship is a working internship of 5 to 6 months.
Are you the perfect Content Intern?
As an intern, you are enrolled at a college or at university. You speak & write native French & you are fluent in English. You are, of course, excited about working with online marketing, such as CRM, SEO & Paid Social. You are thrilled about working with & on social media, such as Facebook & Instagram. We don't have to mention this, but you are a skilled communicator & love to work with content & language. You are an eager & proactive person, who loves to learn & adapts quickly to new situations. Last but not least, we love your enthusiasm & engaging attitude!
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on communicating the message of HelloFresh across our channels increasing efficiency by professionalizing processes within a fast-growing tech company;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like: free lunch, weekly Friday drinks, team events, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp & boxing classes.
- Next to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box.
- And of course, youll get a compensation of 500 EUR per month.
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you to submit an online interview (SparkHire). Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh! Because of the Corona measures we will have the interviews online via Google meet in order to keep it safe!
Are you hungry for more?
Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications sent by email will not be processed.
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.