Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Consulting Director will deliver consulting support & projects to VISA's key clients in Levant & MENA. The main objective of the role is to help deepen client relationships & optimize client performance by helping them implement campaigns & strategies recommended by Visa in the areas of digital, customer lifecycle management, risk & new product development & launches.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Using VISA & external data to analyze client needs across the focus markets & identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA's key clients.
- In coordination with Country Managers & Account Executives, develop plans for consulting activity & support
- Develop project pitches & secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as "re-engagements opportunities" via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize & manage complex project structures when required. Manage, facilitate & implement consulting services & meet client's business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants' supervision & project delivery). Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus.
- Work on client site to design & project manage engagements as needed
- Develop & deliver client-training programs & impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients.
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services & leverage global consulting solutions.
- Manage the VISA Consulting budget & resources to perform all required duties.
- Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define & implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors & the relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- At least ten years of solid experience gained within the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional & global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills & client engagement capabilities. Advanced client management & presentation skills. Credibility with clients & working teams & diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with & presenting to senior management of clients & VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills & Excel skills. SAS skills preferred.
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Results driven, flexible & both internally & externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently & work on client site for extended periods across MENA.
- Self-motivated & able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork & collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory. Arabic & French desired but not a prerequisite.
This role is based in Beirut. Extensive travel across MENA region is expected.