Galileo is looking for a Director of Client Service to lead the overall health & performance of our enterprise partnerships. Youll build & lead a department designed to proactively & strategically partner with employers & channel partners to maximize value & experience.
Heres what youll do:
- Scale & lead our Client Service team & function to develop long-term consultative relationships with employers & channel partners.
- Strategically evolve our Client Service infrastructure & processes to systematically deliver best-in-market implementation, reporting/insights, ROI, & renewal/upsell.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop, implement, & execute new strategic partnerships with large employers.
- Partner with our product/engineering, operations, & clinical teams to test, iterate, launch, & scale new employer offerings based on market feedback & insight.
Wed love to hear from you if the following describes you:
- A proven track record leading & developing high functioning client service teams that serve employers at a health benefits organization
- Demonstrated success building & growing long-term relationships with sophisticated senior benefits leaders
- Deep content knowledge in healthcare benefits, including key regulatory issues, ecosystem interplay, & employer communications
- Outstanding customer focus, interpersonal savvy, & effective communication style, paired with data savvy & storytelling ability
- A leader & doer who isnt afraid to roll up their sleeves to support our partners
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.