Andela is solving the technical talent shortage by building distributed engineering teams with Africa's top software developers. Andela developers work as full-time engineers with companies ranging from Fortune 500 to high-growth startups. We are backed by Generation Investment Management, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, CRE Ventures, GV, & Spark Capital.
Behind every great sales team there is a great Sales Operations team that keeps the gears of high-value complex sales operating smoothly. You will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations & work in partnership with sales leaders to help drive the strategic business planning & growth initiatives while executing on the companys sales methodology, processes & productivity tools.
As our Manager of Sales Operations, your core role will be developing & executing processes to support our growing network expansion, sales, & strategic partnership teams. You'll project manage & own a variety of projects aimed at optimizing our use of Salesforce, Hubspot, & all other GTM tools for pipeline management, performance tracking, headcount planning, & reporting across various business teams. This role requires a knowledge of both the sales & marketing funnel & how all of our GTM systems & processes should be architected to help create scalable GTM Infrastructure.
- Own the strategic direction & architecture for all of our GTM systems & processes
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, finance, product, engineering teams to design & integrate disparate systems into Salesforce
- Ensure the business has full visibility into KPIs & metrics across the revenue funnel
- Maintain data integrity across all of our GTM systems Document & maintain CRM & other productivity tool best practices
- Help create sales design & strategy such as territory planning & segmentation modeling
You Have/You Are:
- 5+ years experience managing Salesforce, experience with Hubspot or other Marketing Automation Platforms is a plus
- Worked in a sales or revenue ops role for 5+ years
- A first-principles thinker & take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- Scrappy, a fast learner, & not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- A Strategic thinker who feels a strong sense of ownership over your work
- They type of person who not only gets the job done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation & equity package
- Health coverage & benefits
- Office snacks including coffee & beverages
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, & a chance to change the world!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community & we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect & dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities & prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities & workplace to all employees & applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state & local laws. This commitment applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.