KeyMe sits at the intersection of machine learning, computer vision, software, & mechanical design. Our robotic self-service kiosks scan & duplicate thousands of keys per day.
Our machine intelligence team is looking for a mid-senior-level computer vision engineer to help keep our thousands of robotic kiosks functioning correctly. You will work on our computer vision applications including object classification, segmentation & localization.
We use CV to solve most of our problems here, from kiosk calibration, quality control of our robots, mail order fulfillment, to diagnostics. Youll get to leverage your skills against a diverse problem set alongside smart, motivated colleagues who want to win.
KeyMe engineering manages a massive surface area -- from kiosk touchscreen UX, to backend order management tools, to robotics & embedded systems, to data engineering & analysis. We offer an extremely broad range of engineering activities that ensure youll never be bored in your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing core computer vision software with an eye for scale & usability
- Improving the calibration of remote kiosks
- Building tools to accurately diagnose problems with remote machinery
- Picking cool names for systems you design
- 3-4 years developing computer vision applications & camera calibration routines
- Familiarity with libraries like OpenCV
- Strong understanding of a modern programming language, preferably Python
- Knowledge of at least one machine learning framework (e.g. Tensorflow)
- Experience with git or other DVCS
- Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
Even better if you have:
- Experience with developing computer vision applications for manufacturing & calibrating applications
- AWS or docker experience
- Experience in developing machine learning applications
Reports to the Director of Machine Intelligence Engineering
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress / no dress code