Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
Customer Success Operations role improves visibility into the Success teams business outcomes, places for improvement, & what projects need to be prioritized for the Customer Success department.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with VP of Revenue Ops, Customer Success & Sales Leadership, & CSMs to understand the business processes & needs of the organization.
- Improve upon Customer Success to Sales feedback loop & alignment for customer journey.
- Create reports & dashboards to provide renewal business insights.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with major stakeholders in Sales Ops, Revenue teams, Data Analytics, & others.
- Drive renewals, gross retention, & risk forecasting processes.
- Review leading indicators to help sales & CS teams prioritize where efforts are needed.
- Territory Management in Salesforce - assist with transitioning ownership of records.
- Monitor health scoring to ensure up-to-date & accurate.
- Build out customer health risk alerts for internal escalations when needed.
- Licensing audits - review to ensure customers are properly provisioned / deprovisioned as needed.
- Develop internal training materials & process documentation
- 2-4 years experience with relevant Customer Success, Sales Operations, or BizOps experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Sales/CSM Tool administration and/or reporting experience - in one or more of SFDC, Gainsight, Totango, ClientSuccess.
- Ability to work independently & drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, & comfortable leading cross-functional projects.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.