About the company
Boxed is the easiest & modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxeds app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, & pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant group of engineers, designers, marketers, & operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers.
Boxed is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator, Acquisition Marketing to join the broader marketing team. Youll report into the Director of Acquisition marketing, working cross functionally with the rest of the marketing & creative teams to support acquisition marketing across multiple digital channels. In this role, youll also work with external agency partners to develop & execute campaigns, traffic campaign assets & help to review & analyze campaign performance.
Were looking for someone that loves to write & be creative, has a positive, can-do attitude, & thinks outside the Boxed.
- Support the Director of Acquisition marketing to plan & execute marketing digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, SEO, Paid Social, YouTube, OTT/Linear television, Affiliate & other new channels
- Own briefing process & workflows for any campaign creative, copy & other assets across all digital channels; partner with internal creative team & external partners to ensure assets are trafficked against key campaign timelines & milestones
- Help establish & maintain documentation of key process workflows, requirements & timelines (both internal & external)
- Assist in the review of any inflight & post campaign data to support the analysis of campaign performance
- Other marketing workflows as assigned by your manager.
- Have attention to detail, strong communication & time management skills
- Have experience with in digital marketing fundamentals & channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook/Instagram
- 1-3 years professional experience; prior agency and/or retail experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable working with & interpreting data; ability to help support campaign performance reporting & analysis
- Have a passion for marketing, content, social media & mobile/e-commerce trends.
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits.