WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Demand Generation team is looking for a Program Manager to manage the planning, execution, & analysis of integrated marketing campaigns to engage, educate, & convert prospects into pipeline. This is a key role within the team focused on taking strategic ideas & projects from conception through to execution.
- Oversee the coordination & execution of tent pole content initiatives for the Demand Gen team used to fuel lead generation.
- Partner closely with Regional & Customer Marketing teams to ensure assets are integrated into regional activations across digital, events, direct mail, & rolled out appropriately to the field.
- Partner closely with Content & Creative on the development of all assets related to content & paid initiatives across the team.
- Develop & manage an integrated marketing calendar to be used across the organization for understanding campaigns across events, digital, paid, & owned channels. You must coordinate disparate projects across regions & channels to develop a whole picture of marketing initiatives driving pipeline.
- Manage always on paid media strategy with external agency
- Ensuring coordination of deliverables among team members including establishing deadlines, developing supporting marketing campaigns,
- Partner closely with marketing & sales ops to measure campaign performance
- Setting up & monitoring programs in various marketing systems & tools including Salesforce, Marketo, & more.
- Ad hoc event support in busy seasons.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate is process oriented, organized, & has a knack for working seamlessly across teams. You know how to take big ideas & break them down into tactical next steps to see a project through & are accountable every step of the way.
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience
- Seasoned in project management, alignment of multiple functions, ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience using Marketo and/or other marketing automation tools a plus
- Strong project management skills required & experience with tools such as Asana, JIRA, or Trello.
- Ability to manage project related budgets & track & monitor campaign performance & spend
- Ability to work across groups & drive results with external & internal constituents
WHAT WE OFFER
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance & life assurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.