We are looking for a customer-oriented Customer Support Manager to join our growing team in London; an entrepreneurial leader who will play a pivotal role in helping Turo further its dominance in the international peer-to-peer car-sharing market.
You are an expert in customer service, knowledgeable of omni-channel contact centers, capable of managing a growing internal team & setting up & managing outsourced vendors.The right leader will be exceptional at both operations & strategy; ability to get deep into the details of processes & technologies while also driving the team to hit KPIs; deeply involved in the day-to-day customer & team experience while also driving the team towards the future; demanding great things of team members & partners while also facilitating work/life harmony. This is a unique career opportunity that offers incredible potential for personal & professional growth.
- Manage the internal Customer Satisfaction team to exceed defined KPIs, specifically around response time & customer satisfaction
- Evaluate staffing plans & scheduling to ensure expected volume will be handled within SLA targets in a multi/omni-channel customer care environment
- Research & implement process improvements to increase team efficiencies & effectiveness
- Participate in business reviews, inspect/drive action plans to address performance deficits
- Identify trends & provide feedback to other department heads
- Set up training sessions, business reviews, & ensure overall quality of service
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional departments as required
- Represent Turos mission, vision, & values with integrity & professionalism
- 3+ years CS Management experience in a start-up managing a fully functional CS team
- Outstanding attention to detail, with strong ethic of personal responsibility
- Personable, outgoing individual who enjoys working with people, & is able to handle conflicts & high-stress situations with grace. Its a fun group, so a positive attitude is a must
- Experience setting up & managing an outsourced CS vendor
- Proficiency in data analysis & implementing operational process improvements
- Ability to quickly understand & use multiple technologies & tool sets
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Bonus: Slack, Zendesk or Kustomer, Ujet experience
- You want to work at a company that will impact our society, transportation, & the environment
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, generous parental leave
- $50 a month in Fringe benefits
- $100 Turo travel credit every month
- Work in a great space in Fitzrovia, Soho
Turo is the worlds largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, & Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!