Namely is seeking a senior mobile engineer to join our growing mobile team. Youll work across the stack from our gRPC-based services to our mobile native apps. The mobile team is a small, driven team working on adding new functionality to our apps to delight our users & innovate in the HR space.
- Build new & enhance existing internal APIs
- Build new iOS (Swift) native app features
- Deliver high quality, scalable & heavily tested software across our stack
- Work on a cross-functional team, partnering across engineering, product, design, & business functions
- Be a technical thought leader to bring new ideas & methodologies to our growing team
- 4+ years of experience building, shipping & maintaining mobile applications & their supporting backend services
- Fluency in one or more server-side programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Ruby, C#)
- Motivated, self-starter that is able to work both independently & in cooperation with a larger team
- Solid CS fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more areas of deep knowledge & experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.