OMNIGON delivers cutting-edge digital solutions to some of the most visible sports & entertainment brands in the world. We are looking for a Director of Demand Gen & Account-Based Marketing (ABM) to harness that passion while playing a critical role within our Commercial organization.
This position will be based out of NYC, LA or Toronto & report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Necessary Background / Experience
- 5+ years planning & executing data-driven B2B marketing campaigns from end-to-end (strategy, execution, reporting), including 1+ year of account-based marketing experience
- Experience working closely with sales teams, creating enablement resources, & running joint marketing & sales programs
- Background in building new content & offers that fuel marketings demand gen engine & arm sales reps with assets that will assist them in generating engagement with decision makers at key accounts
The Ideal Candidate will have some of the following background & experience:
- Interest in & knowledge of the sports industry as many of our largest clients are within this vertical
- Marketing agency experience that includes campaign strategy & execution across multiple channels, including digital
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com & the ability to utilize data to take an informed approach & report on campaign success
- Experience running programs aimed at marketing leaders responsible for digital, mobile, or subscription-based online content offerings
The Ideal Candidate will also demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide a creative spark, as expressed in ideas for campaigns, messaging & creative
- As the ABM lead, take a data-driven approach to developing account-based programs including analyzing their effectiveness to identify opportunities to improve marketing & sales through tactics like better audience segmentation, specific channels & better processes
- Build a mix of strategic content for use in scalable account-based programs targeting new customers or customer expansion
- Develop & maintain comprehensive account profiles & oversee / grow a database of key contacts to align marketing & sales in defining the target audience required to achieve revenue goal
- Whiteboard challenges to develop unique solutions for an account & assist with the creation of presentation materials & business cases
- Create sales materials for both market-facing outreach & internal use (education & documentation)
- Develop & execute field events to support account-based initiatives
- Partner with account management team on building a strategy for growing existing customer accounts through upsell & cross-sell
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, artists & technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth & digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, OMNIGON has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative & technical investments they've made. OMNIGON, headquartered in New York & with teams in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev & St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including the National Football League, PGA TOUR, NASCAR, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the United States Golf Association (USGA), International Champions Cup, StubHub, Under Armour, Legends, FOX Sports & countless others.