Peloton continues to grow, & with that, the need for top talent in niche areas is increasing. Our corporate recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless & positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers. Were currently looking to add a quality-focused Senior Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for finding the best talent to our team. Someone who loves to uncover hidden gems & accelerate the growth of Peloton.
- Work closely with our recruiters & hiring managers to understand the requirements for each role, along with gaining an understanding of the overall needs for Peloton
- Always find new & different ways to build talent pipelines & identify talent
- Partner with our coordinators & recruiters to maximize the effectiveness of candidate sourcing
- Build talent pipelines & execute on research, referral programs, events & sourcing campaigns
- Hit or exceed sourcing KPIs for outbound messages, prospects converted to candidates, offers & hires
- Create systems & frameworks that allow us to operate with a high level of efficiency
- Engage & activate passive candidates through various sourcing techniques
- Utilize our existing tools as well as be scrappy to creatively engage talent
- Partner with recruiters & hiring managers to build programs for Diversity & Inclusion
- Screen resumes & interview candidates to determine fit for the role
- Create a system to track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- 8+ years of creative, marketing or supply chain recruitment experience with an in-house recruiting team or search firm, including screening candidates for both functional & cultural qualities
- A go-getter mentality & competitive spirit. You are motivated to push the limits on sourcing & engaging top talent
- Respectful but persistent - you find creative ways to build relationships with the people you connect with
- A learner mindset & open to coaching & development
- We want someone that will take creative approaches in identifying new ways to engage & acquire talent
- We're looking for someone with a can-do & positive attitude
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.