Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic teammate to get results on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. A successful B2B Marketing Associate will be able to juggle multiple different projects, has the passion for marketing & strong analytical skills to get results. This person will be responsible for developing & executing B2B marketing campaigns & initiatives, focusing on driving demand for products, across a variety of new & validated vehicles. Lead all aspects of customer acquisition campaigns, including creative/message development, vendor relationship management, & performance tracking.
What You'll Do:
- Lead customer acquisition campaigns, including email, webinar, social, direct mail, & events.
- Track & analyse success of marketing campaigns. Analyse key marketing critical metrics & deliver actionable insights.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaigns & provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Design creative with freelancers & create/update marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with B2B content marketer to develop content for campaigns.
- Partner with sales & engineering to ensure successful execution & follow-up on campaigns.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Experience with B2B Marketing channels (email, direct mail, webinars) required.
- Experience with B2B Marketing systems (Salesforce & Marketo) required.
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise multiple marketing priorities to deliver results.
- Occasional travel required for sales & marketing events.
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, & display advertisement a plus.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada & the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA & London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.