At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our core Rideshare offering. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to determine the strategic direction & positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, & optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, & retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology & have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
Were looking for a results-driven Product Marketer to lead marketing efforts for Support Experience on the Lyft platform. This role will entail a combination of product strategy, cross-functional collaboration & developing positioning & go-to-market strategies for new & existing products.
- Effectively leads development of new products/programs Identify new types of products based on user research, driver behavior, & market trend in conjunction with the Product & Engineering teams
- Be the voice & expert of the products audience, with a deep understanding of customer needs & key metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption & go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment & iterate to scale & optimize future launches, leading to increased conversion & product usage
- Actively define personal priorities & responsibilities, taking initiative to carry projects from start to finish
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of experience relevant to product marketing
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Experience in applying consumer insights to inform & optimize the product experience
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate & work cross-functionally with both analytical & creative teams
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $113K-$131K & depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states & U.S. territory: Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.