HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
The UK Strategy team is a wide ranging team responsible for strategic planning, key strategic projects as well as a number of major growth initiatives in the UK. The Strategy Analyst will be a key member of this Strategy team leading on data analysis in order to support key decision making by the team & by UK senior leadership. The Strategy Analyst will be the sole data analyst specialist in the team & so they will need to be not only very capable with analytics but also must be reliable, proactive & commercially minded. The Analyst will make a significant impact on the direction of HelloFresh UK
What you will be doing:
- Leading on the analysis on a wide range of topics (industry/market, customer behaviour, product, unit economics, operations, financial etc)
- Translating findings into clear, commercial insights in order to support key decision making by members of the Strategy team as well as UK senior leadership
- Owning the analytical aspect of key high-profile projects
- Dealing with ad-hoc data requests from the team.
- Creating standard excel models & analysis that can be refreshed efficiently in the future
- Writing Python & SQL scripts to manipulate data & automate reporting.
- Reporting & communicating the results of work to stakeholders of various seniority
- Creating & owning BAU reporting & sending out to relevant stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Creating relevant dashboards for the Strategy team & wider organisation
- Assist in upskilling the data capabilities of the cross functional team.
Who you are:
- Preferably at least one year experience in data analytics / business intelligence / consulting
- A degree in a quantitative discipline from a well-renowned university
- Strong competence & experience in Google Sheets/Excel, SQL & Tableau as a basic
- Working knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages.
- Analytical & critical thinking combined with good presentation & communication skills.
- Experience in performing analysis with large datasets
- Ability to document findings in a clear & concise way (particularly in powerpoint format) & present them to key stakeholders
- A logical way of thinking/working & high attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability manage multiple tight deadlines
- Passion for HelloFresh & the desire to be part of a fast-paced, growing business
What you will get in return:
Upon starting your employment:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Premium Headspace membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work benefit
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme- If in the office, enjoy a Free breakfast every day
- Learnerbly membership with up to 75 per year to spend on your development
Upon passing probation:
- Company pension scheme
- Classpass membership
- Private Health Insurance with BUPA
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a offline technical test and, depending to the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: competency based interview, & culture fit interview.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.