ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for a Growth Marketing Manager that will drive new customer acquisition & activation strategy across our products to drive company growth. This is an energizing role with the opportunity to make a material impact on the business outcome for FanDuel Group.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for traditional performance management & reporting of our marketing activities
- Serve as a campaign manager responsible for overseeing customer acquisition marketing activity
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to drive customer growth through innovative functional enhancements & strategies
- Partner with the Media & Demand Generation Team to ensure our paid media works hard & delivers efficient results.
- Continuously seek to improve our conversion metrics
- Leverage our suite of products, media assets, partnerships & relationships to help deliver cross sell plans that benefit all FanDuel Group businesses
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends & testing new targeting segments
- Opportunity to own growth initiatives & drive material business outcomes
- Advocate for & be a role model of the Growth Marketing Team to influence wider marketing priorities & product & technology roadmaps
- Identify, grow, & develop top talent within the Growth Marketing Team
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital or growth marketing with a focus on consumer acquisition preferred
- Experience or interest in the Online Gaming Industry preferred
- Managerial or mentorship experience preferred, with the ability to work across a variety of teams & locations.
- Proven Growth mindset; Customer focused, product led, data driven, highly creative with a hacker mentality to make things work.
- Experience in a range of tools across the marketing stack (ex: Amplitude, Tableau, Segment, Braze, Optimizely)
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective & measure performance
- Metrics driven & continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality & productivity
- Strong analytical rigor to your decision making
- Ability & eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with execution
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.