Title: Senior Associate, Social Media & Content
HelloFresh is seeking a Senior Associate, Social Media & Content, to lead the Organic Social team, establishing best-in-class social & content strategies, piloting & creating exciting new content concepts on existing & emerging platforms, & overseeing community management for HelloFreshs growing brand portfolio. The Organic Social team serves content to an audience of over 4.4MM consumers on owned social channels alone.
This position will work within the Brand Marketing organization to maintain industry-leading levels of brand awareness, brand affinity, reputation, & retention.
- Own social & content strategy & editorial planning for HelloFresh, Green Chef, EveryPlate, & Factor_ brands.
- Use data & constant experimentation to optimize & report on performance across all platforms.
- Lead creative execution for major brand campaigns, partnering with internal & external partners to deliver innovative & disruptive social-first content.
- Partner with Brand & Growth Marketing teams to ideate & deliver on social aspects of campaign briefs.
- Mentor & help build a social team that manages day-to-day posting, social listening, & always-on, brand-forward community management strategies.
- Innovative - You know what best-in-class social looks like for brands, & youre eager to bring your learnings & ideas to HelloFresh
- Up on the latest trends - You know whats trending, & how to create content around trends thats relevant & stands out in a crowded social media landscape.
- Data-driven - Always prepared to defend or bolster your work with relevant data
- Articulate - Your writing & presentation skills are on point, & youre comfortable interfacing with senior leadership
- Collaborative - You enjoy working cross-functionally
- Self-motivated - with support from your manager, you largely find your own path to achieve aggressive KPIs
- Detail oriented - There are potentially millions of eyes on your work each day, so it must be pitch perfect
At a minimum, you have...
- 5-7+ years of social media experience, preferably at a D2C brand.
- Proven experience developing innovative social media content & campaigns at a previous brand or agency.
- Experience managing influencer campaigns, or working with influencers directly.
- Expertise with a wide range of social platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, & Twitter.
- Hands-on experience capturing & creating culturally relevant content (Memes, GIFs, phone-captured video content).
- Experience with data storytelling, social listening, & brand performance tracking.
- Experience working with an in-house creative team (briefing, art-direction, asset management, etc)
- Experience with social media publishing tools (Falcon.IO, Sprout Social, Hubspot etc.) & social intelligence tools (Talkwalker, BrandWatch, Synthesio, etc.)
- Experience in a high-growth subscription business (preferred)
- Some experience with paid marketing channels, like Paid Social, SEM, Display, CRM (preferred)
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year