Zola is seeking an MBA intern for our Product Team who will help to grow our customer base & increase the lifetime value of both our customer sets: engaged couples & their wedding guests. As one of our MBA interns, youll work closely with Zolas senior leadership team on a daily basis. Zola is growing fast, & you will have the opportunity to make an immediate, measurable impact on our business. This is a paid internship opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will independently own & drive a high-level strategic project aimed at answering core business questions regarding Zolas market potential, competitive landscape & customer needs, & making relevant strategic recommendations. Youll work cross functionally to gather data & analyze relevant data, meet with & survey our customers, & partner closely with the senior leadership team to structure & report out on findings. Our ideal candidate is creative, scrappy, data-oriented, & customer-obsessed.
- Currently enrolled in a 2-year MBA program
- 3+ years of work experience preferably in consulting, product or tech
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & attention to detail
- Good Excel skills. Must be able to use pivot tables, filters, charts, etc.
- Comfort with start-up environment, including fast pace & high levels of ambiguity
- Strong interest in e-commerce & Product Management
- U.S. work authorization
- Registry: All the gifts couples want, all in one place. Plus, smart tools that simplify the process from setup to receiving gifts & writing thank yous.
- Invites + Paper: All the wedding stationery couples need (save the dates, invitations, day-of paper, thank you cards, plus holiday cards) in beautiful, customizable designs.
- Planning Tools: Free & easy-to-use wedding websites, guest list manager, customizable checklist, & more.
- Honeymoon: The only service where couples can plan & book their dream honeymoon.
- Vendor Marketplace: An experience that streamlines couples search for & relationship with wedding vendors.
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.