KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars, & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,000 locations in 46 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts & re-keys to complex installations & custom jobs. All KeyMe Lock & Access Specialists have extensive experience & are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last-minute charges. KeyMes smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Lock & Access Specialists arrival, job progress & receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, & customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 & tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
The Account Manager will oversee relationships with service providers as the single point of contact once they have joined KeyMes network. Through fostering meaningful relationships with service professionals, Account Managers ensure superior customer experience, product quality, & growth of the services business. In support of the Sales Team, Account Managers work directly with local businesses & service technicians to help them achieve their goals through a partnership with KeyMe.
What youll be doing
- Create & execute onboarding/screening & training for service providers joining the KeyMe network
- Provide insights regarding pricing, services, & material costs
- On-call to manage exceptions & issues across the KeyMe marketplace. Collaborating & escalating when necessary
- Ensure all service provider profiles are complete & accurate within KeyMe internal systems
- Maintain a high level of detail in all communication & data entry to ensure an optimal experience for service providers
- Conduct competitive marketplace analysis & research for the Service business & KeyMe leadership
- Attend industry-related trade shows & events
How we know you can do it
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability working in a high-speed environment where success requires being nimble, creative & scrappy
- Goal-driven & motivated by personal growth
- Ability to demonstrate organizational, effective planning, & follow-up skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Background knowledge of locksmith, home services, or vehicle industries a plus but not required
What youll get
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress
More reasons you should work with us:
Working at KeyMe will offer you the unique opportunity to not only be a part of the heartbeat of our company, youll also be at the forefront of a budding business within it (Locksmith Services). Its like a startup turducken! At KeyMe, we focus on your growth too - which is why we strongly believe in building careers by promoting from within first. We value respect, teamwork & your time so we have no problem compensating you for a job well done. Rewards & bonuses are based on performance & metrics not seniority.
Sound good? Apply!