Asana has grown to millions of users across 195 countries worldwide. Our rapid growth is due, in part, thanks to the word-of-mouth of our community of customer advocates. Asanas community team brings customers & Asana together to deepen connection (between them & Asana, & to each other), engagement (education, empowerment, & enjoyment), & advocacy (word-of-mouth awareness-building & referrals) to enhance & reflect customer love & build our business.
As Community Program Associate: Forum, you will engage, manage, & grow our Asana community forum to help customers connect with one another, discuss best practices, & share their own successes & challenges as business leaders. You will become a lifeline to the community by engaging members in meaningful ways while amplifying the work of moderators, champions, & contributors. You are empathetic to the variety of community members needs, & can craft experiences to empower them & ensure they feel supported.
What youll achieve:
- Manage daily operations of the online community forum including administration & engagement to make sure all questions are answered & members feel supported
- Produce resources, promotions & content for ongoing engagement, activity & growth of the community forum
- Coordinate with product managers, marketing managers, community managers, user operations, & other stakeholders to leverage the community forum in their work & to develop effective communication loops for capturing & capitalizing on community feedback & insights
- Monitor & report on activity data & success metrics, including program efficacy, ROI & business impact, while socializing the outcomes & impact across the company
- Collaborate with international CO, Sales, & Marketing teams to support localized subcommunities in the Community Forum & come up with creative solutions for supporting & engaging our international customers by addressing their regional needs
- Recruit, activate, engage, & retain Forum Champions to scale the support & engagement systems of the community
- Above all, you love people (and especially customers). You love what they say. You love to be inspired by their stories. You cant wait to engage with them every day.
- Well-written, well-spoken, professional, & comfortable in front of any audience as youll be representing the Asana brand.
- Able to manage deadlines & work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic & increasingly global environment. You dont mind rolling up your sleeves & seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Flexible, & ready to jump on new projects & opportunities (even if loosely defined or out of the initially defined job scope).
- Proactively look for problems that need solving, then solves them.
- Preference for 2+ years experience in online community forum management.
- Understanding of how to drive value from & measure impact of community forum programs.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Fluent in multiple languages (English required, plus Spanish, Portuguese, or Japanese preferred).
- Ability to travel regionally & globally periodically.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.