Were excited to be looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join our Special Projects team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote & expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager of Special Projects, you will support a new business initiative in reaching new heights of customer acquisition through our growth marketing efforts. Our team is dedicated to finding effective & efficient ways to reach new customers & were excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a collaborative, self-starter who is excited about the world of paid advertising & interested in working with a fast paced, innovative & tight knit team. This role is a great way to join a really unique project at the ground floor, with potential to scale quickly.
What youll do
- Activate & monitor paid social programs across all channels
- Build & manage weekly growth performance dashboard
- Implement growth performance reporting to support testing & future optimization of campaigns across all channels
- Create & submit briefs to provide creative insights & feedback based on business needs
- Collaborate with Affiliate, SEM, PR & Influencer teams to execute cross functional strategies
- Proactively source new marketing initiatives ie. Display, YouTube, Snapchat & Tik Tok
We're looking for someone who brings
- 1+ years of marketing work or internship experience with exposure to paid channels
- Basic understanding of growth marketing with an interest in paid advertising
- General understanding of CPA, CTR, CVR, ROAS, etc.
- Proven track record of data driven & analytical work
- Strong leadership, self-starter & collaborative qualities
- Critical thinking skills with a growth-oriented mindset
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets & Google Slides
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.