CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will drive frictionless employee experiences by creating & optimizing programs & processes that keep our team productive.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the first line of support & point of contact for corporate team members who have HR-related questions particularly on policies & programs
- Help build our HR Infrastructure by developing programs & processes to reinforce our values & make us more efficient
- Own the setup & configuration of the employee onboarding process from start to finish, continuously reviewing & iterating to ensure a best in class program
- Drive HR process improvement across the people team by gaining an understanding of current processes, evaluating their effectiveness & crafting a future roadmap
- Develop data driven dashboards & analytics to share insights with people team & leadership on various programs including onboarding, attrition & employee engagement. Make recommendations for new programs & processes based on these insights.
- Assist with management of our real estate, including recommendations for expansion based on data.
- Maintain & develop employee record keeping processes within our HRIS system, ensuring data integrity
- Own & maintain vendor relationships, as well as evaluation & implementation of new vendors for all HR systems
- Youll be responsible for strategic & cross functional projects, collaborating across multiple teams to coordinate action plans
- In partnership with our legal team, assist with compliance requirements (handbook updates, record keeping, audits, reporting, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree & 5+ years People / HR Operations experience.
- Extensive experience with People systems & processes including setting them up, transitioning vendors & improving on existing upon current infrastructure.
- Deep data & analytics background including advanced Excel skills & reporting skills
- Youve created new programs & executed process improvements in a fast paced organization
- You have a roll up your sleeves attitude & strategic mindset. You thrive on a high speed, constantly changing environment & are able to adapt quickly.
- You are empathetic & care deeply about employees, but also able to balance employee needs with company priorities
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, & intellectually curious
- Strong communication skills & ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proactive & accustomed to a high volume of multitasking & meeting tight deadlines