Join our HelloFresh family!
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
We are looking for a (Senior) Brand & PR Manager Belgium. In this role, you will report into the Head of Brand.You will have an important role in ensuring a perfect fit of our product/services & marketing activities for the Belgian market as well as be in charge of the development & implementation of a focused PR strategy. The Brand & PR Manager initiates or takes on exciting & demanding topics & projects & manages them independently or in collaboration with local & global stakeholders. This includes developing a clear positioning & messaging house for HelloFresh in Belgium, competitive analysis, monitoring brand integrity across all marketing activities & working closely with our media agency & global ATL team to define & implement optimal ATL plans.You will drive the development & implementation of a consumer & corporate-PR strategy in collaboration with our PR agency & PR global team to proactively communicate the agreed HelloFresh messages to targeted media.You will be responsible to handle crisis & other reactive PR situations with grace & ease. You will be able to know when & how to respond to media inquiries, & to identify & escalate potential public issues that may impact HelloFresh & our reputation.The Brand &PR Manager plays an important role in the consistent implementation of brand positioning, internally & externally by HelloFresh in Belgium.
Are you the perfect Brand & PR Manager?
The successful candidate will be driven & inherently curious, always eager to find a better way to do things & take things to the next level. You will work well under demanding timelines & have a keen eye for detail, able to finish projects to the highest level. You will excel at building relationships & strive for excellence in everything you do. We are growing & need someone that can hit the ground running!
- 4-6 years experience in brand management or PR roles, preferably in a fast-paced & extremely competitive (start-up) environment
- Experience in ATL campaign management (i.e. TV, Radio, OOH) is an advantage.
- Of course, you have an in-depth understanding & knowledge of the Belgiun market, & in particular of the media landscape.
- University degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
- Excellent oral, written, & presentation skills;
- You are entrepreneurial & you work data- & process-driven. You have a creative mind, but you know how to combine this with excellent problem-solving skills & strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to continually prioritize & multi-task in a dynamic, creative, fast paced environment; You have strong organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Highly collaborative with proven interpersonal & relationship-building skills;
- You are fluent in English & in Dutch or French (preferably both).
What do we offer you?
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing & listed organization;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility & ownership in your role & plenty of freedom for ideas & own initiatives;
- An extremely steep learning curve & plenty of room for personal growth;
- Work with a young, fun motivated & international team;
- Work in a modern, spacious office in Amsterdam with excellent transport links & employee perks, like delicious lunches, discounted HelloFresh boxes, free boot camp- & boxing lessons, monthly drinks & other team activities;
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Interested or questions?
Feel free to contact Ard-Jan or via LinkedIn. Do you want to apply? Please click on the apply button below & make sure to add your resume & cover letter in Dutch.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated