As a Senior Benefits Consultant, you will be responsible for client management for our benefits brokerage product. This will include assisting clients with benefit program design & implementation, project management, & delivering an overall positive experience. You will have to have a proven track record of success in a client-facing role & managing projects.
- Define & execute strategies to maintain ACA compliance & expanded benefit consulting services for clients
- Educate clients & prospects on all current & future trends in ACA
- Partner with Brokers & Benefit Carriers to develop strategies & services to drive participant goals & ensure compliance with overall plan guideline & regulations
- Participate in prospect or client presentations & related topics within the benefits specialty
- Provide direction on client messaging strategy & media, & review client employee benefits related communications content
- Work with Client Services to support benefit comparison analysis for existing clients for competitive proposals
- Prioritize & make recommendations for enhancements in the clientexperience
- Assist clients with inbound support related to benefits investment strategy, plan design, rates, BIS & OE enrollment tools
- Actively participate in client strategy discussions & provide strategic analysis & consulting expertise for clients benefit programs
- Develop & provide employee & client benefit education sessions
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 5 years of related experience in client service, business development, and/or client relationship building
- Excellent understand of ACA compliance & future trends
- Knowledge of insurance products, bid preparation & analysis, & claim resolution
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Understanding of basic underwriting concepts
- Ability to communicate & work across client organizations
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership & accountability
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges & problem-solve
- Excellent communication, organization, & interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs & deliver results under tight deadlines
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.