Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, & Boston. Currently, we have Clubhouses open in NY, LA, & Chicago.
Chief is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing team. This role is a critical hire that will work directly with our marketing team to bring our brand & mission to life visually & better tell our story. Reporting into our VP of Marketing, & working closely with our Lead Designer, this role will be responsible for creating digital & physical assets that help our members & the world know what Chief is & what we stand for. We are searching for a passionate & experienced designer who can create work for a sophisticated audience across mediums & platforms.
- Work iteratively to design & refine marketing materials
- Develop & maintain detailed specifications for each platform, working closely with teams to understand how to get work out most efficiently
- Produce documentation to ensure your designs are well understood by stakeholders & detailed enough for efficient development (when applicable).
- Earn trust with technical credibility, pragmatic decision making, & strong follow-through working with cross-functional teams
What Were Looking For:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Designer
- A deep working knowledge of design tools like Figma or Sketch, Indesign or Illustrator
- A well-documented online portfolio of work demonstrating experience in high-end design across mediums
- Experience with email, landing pages, printed collateral required
- Experience with illustrations & animation a plus
- Proven ability to take defined creative requirements & translate them into marketing designs
- You have a curiosity that drives you to look for real-world solutions instead of just existing patterns & mental models
- Ability to balance multiple priorities & effectively manage your time, & partners expectations
- When challenging assumptions, you are respectful & give & receive feedback with equal grace & professionalism
- BS/BA degree or relevant work experience required
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning, & brand
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry