Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
SecurityScorecard is searching for an energetic & eager-to-learn Senior Marketing Associate to join our international field & partner marketing team. This critical role reports to the Senior Marketing Director of International Marketing, & will work closely with the EMEA & APAC sales team, partner marketing as well as product & digital marketing to drive GTM initiatives across direct & partner initiatives.
This is a remote role based in Hong Kong or Singapore, but other locations can be considered.
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Driving active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning & marketing programs across the regional sales teams
- Managing different types of events within the region from start to finish including all aspects of event management & logistics pre & post event, to deliver the right event experience & ROI
- Identifying, developing, managing & supporting the regional marketing plan including, but not limited to, events, account -based campaigns, & digital campaigns to drive targeted engagement & pipeline generation
- Providing reporting on events & campaigns to measure campaign effectiveness & makes recommendations for improvements
- Utilizing Salesforce to monitor lead progression & obtain feedback on quality & adjust plans to reach targets
- Actively executing regional Partner marketing events
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Business
- 3-5 years experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with tools like Marketo, Salesforce, & any other marketing tools
- Fluent in English & Chinese (preferably both Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Additional language skills such as French, German, and/or Spanish would be welcome!
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & to juggle & prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- Organized & programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations & plans
- An ability to analyze data & present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative & analytical thinking
- The ability to be proactive & to handle uncertainty, ambiguity & the challenge of quickly evolving goals