Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the position:
We're seeking an Engineering Recruiter who has a background in supporting & recruiting for engineering teams at either a small tech startup or a large successful technology company. You should have a strong understanding of newer technologies, complicated tech stacks, & coding languages, & have experience filling senior-level Engineering talent in a fast-paced environment.
To join our exceptional talent team, you should be well-versed in proactively sourcing & maintaining your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position & you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from partnering with hiring managers, sourcing & screening candidates, coordinating interviews, & working with hiring teams to evaluate & extending offers. You will also be asked to facilitate & lead meetings with recruiting & hiring teams to establish & maintain meaningful relationships with interviewers, senior leadership, & key cross-functional stakeholders. You should have a strong understanding of the technology industry, have experience working with several hiring managers, & have experience filling roles across different departments in a fast-paced environment.
You should be well-versed in building & managing your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position, & you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from sourcing & screening candidates to coordinating interviews, & working with the hiring team to evaluate & extend offers.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from kick-off meetings with hiring managers, to sourcing/screening to closing candidates across a broad range of engineering & product roles
- Proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, & pitch candidates on Foursquare's mission & core values
- Special talent and/or HR-related projects as needed
- Oversee & manage a detail-oriented process, ensuring no conversation or open position slips through the cracks & provide "white-glove service" to all candidates
- Effectively communicate & negotiate all pieces of an offer package
- Establish & build trust with hiring teams & important stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship
- A minimum of 2+ years experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering talent
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech startup or similar experience & partnering with senior leadership & management teams on hiring initiatives
- Knowledgeable of complex technical stacks, engineering infrastructure, & general engineering recruitment best practices
- Ability to write complex search queries & boolean search strings for sourcing across multiple platforms
- Ability to deliver complex offer packages, including Stock Option terminology & negotiation tactics
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.