Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is seeking an operations engineer to help us scale our phone number inventory operations globally. This role will join the team whose primary responsibilities include managing our worldwide phone number inventory. Your focus will be to manage daily functions that protect our supply chain of phone numbers, ensure Twilio customers have access to provision phone numbers, & ensure were delivering on our KPIs. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity.
As an Inventory Operations Engineer
- You are a tech- & process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers.
- Youre empathetic & love working with customers to solve their problems. You know how to use data (including intermediate SQL) to make metrics-driven decisions.
- You love learning new technology, & you have experience configuring & operating various systems & software tools.
- You're thorough, organized, & process-oriented to the extreme, & youre able to prioritize & execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a bachelors degree.
- You have 3+ years experience working on an operations team.
As an Inventory Operations Engineer , you will:
- Ensure that our supply of phone numbers meets customer demand without incurring undue inventory carrying costs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders & customers to ensure compliance with global phone number regulations.
- Serve as a domain expert on all things related to phone numbers; ally with the Sales & Support teams to serve our customers in navigating complex questions & projects.
- Design & optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- Communicates at an intermediate level through data, graphs, & visuals
- Collaborate with Twilios Product & Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling & external product offerings.
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase & port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity.
This position will be located in our private office in the WeWork co-working space at 15 Beach Road, right in the middle of the city centre next to the iconic Raffles Hotel. You will enjoy our incredible perks: weekly team lunch, snacks, free flow of fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, tea & craft beer, ergonomic desks, ping pong games, daily community events, vibrant co-working space filled with multinational companies / startups / entrepreneurs / freelancers, & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.