Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Apply design patterns, best-practices & novel approaches to overcome technical challenges
- Develop apps that run on a cloud infrastructure - Azure, AWS, G-cloud
- The ideal candidate should be able to bring best practices as well as fresh new ideas to the team
- Back-end data modeling
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience building enterprise-level applications
- Experience building high-performance back-end services
- C# preferred
- .Net Core is a plus
- Microservice implementation experience
- Working knowledge of:
- Scrum, Agile
- Kubernetes or another orchestrator
- Test Driven Development (TDD), testing frameworks
- Full project life-cycle experience
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- A self-starter with an enthusiasm for technology
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive in a start-up work environment
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.