Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are hiring an associate affiliate marketing to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will support the Strategy & Operations of the Affiliate Marketing Strategy for HelloFresh (Americas #1 Meal-Kit) & Green Chef (#1 Meal-Kit for Eating Well). Your goal will be to recruit new partners & optimize existing relationships to drive high-quality traffic that accelerates revenue growth. You will also develop & execute efficient communication with partners & take care about account operations.
You will ...
- Work closely with the Channel Experts, assisting in management of all partnerships to successfully drive Acquisition & Brand growth efforts of HelloFresh group (multiple brands)
- Support & manage the day-to-day operations of multiple active partners including managing content & messaging updates, deployment of creative assets & tracking links, etc. while ensuring program details are accurate & up to date
- Identify, recruit & review new publishers who can provide additional reach & optimize existing relationships to drive high-quality traffic that accelerates revenue growth
- Develop relationships with active & new affiliate partners at the appropriate level via email & by participating on calls. Act as key point of contact with external partners & vendors, establishing & maintaining these relationships on behalf of HelloFresh
- Responds to affiliates' inquiries, troubleshoots issues & engages affiliates with the goal to activate or optimize relationships.
- Analyze data to find opportunities, trends & escalate any potential red flags incl. analyze & track campaign & channel performance, identify key campaign learnings & quantifiable business opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Eager to learn & grow your marketing expertise
- Organized Organizational skills, project management skills & ability to multi-task are the foundation of everything you do.
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency.
- Data Driven - Are comfortable analyzing large chunks of data & use them in decision making
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in e-commerce, online / performance marketing / affiliate marketing or partnership management
- A positive, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail & organization
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google platforms
- Experience working in affiliate marketing platforms preferred (ex: Commission Junction).
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.