Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a companys biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo our behaviors, our culture, & especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And thats why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks & promises, & gives you the true sense of purpose youve been waiting for.
Igloos goal is to help people communicate & collaborate in the workplace. This means creating simple but effective workflows to enable people to create content & a delightful experience for consuming & collaborating on it. We need a design leader who fights for the user, sets a high bar for design in all of our products & is a champion for instilling a design culture in our business.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, measure, & optimize our digital marketing campaigns. You should be passionate about data-based decision making, not afraid to get your hands dirty, & excited about making big things happen at a rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for driving traffic to our website from a variety of advertising & digital programs, ensuring that the journey to lead capture is optimized once visitors arrive. Youll work with creative teams & agencies & be responsible for building & writing content when required.
The successful candidate will be experienced in digital marketing owning a program budget, accountability for measurable objectives, & a deep familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, & Google Tag Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work as part of an integrated marketing team driving Igloo's lead & pipeline generation, alongside Content & Design, Campaigns & Programs, & Marketing Operations.
The impact youll have:
- Define Digital Program Objectives: work with Marketing leadership to define business outcomes including measurable objectives & quarterly/annual targets
- Campaign Creation: build integrated campaigns that span search, display, re-targeting, video, social, & additional awareness tactics
- Analytics: manage our Search Engine Marketing program including keyword optimization, measurement of ROI, & goal tracking with Google Analytics
- Reporting: define & report on key performance indicators for the Igloo web site
- Optimizing: enhance Igloos web lead capture points
- Innovate: proactively identify new opportunities & strategic directions for Igloos digital approach
- Relationship Management:manage relationships with agencies, partners, & other internal/external groups
- Ownership:own the digital marketing budget, & maximize return on investment. Ability to identify trends & make appropriate changes that impact positive change quarter after quarter
What youll need:
- Degree in business, marketing, or communications
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing within B2B environment
- Experience within a high growth SaaS company
- Proficient in Google Analytics & Google Ad Words.
- You have past experience owning & managing a digital marketing budget & maximizing value
- Experience with Salesforce & Marketing Automation is a plus (bonus points for Eloqua familiarity)
- Experience with content management systems & managing web content for company websites (WordPress is a plus)
- Proven ability to build programs to measure & optimize ROI from digital programs
- Ability to design & execute campaigns from start to finish, including measurable objectives
- Comfortable working independently given high level business objectives
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders & vendors
- Excellence in project management, including succinct communication with stakeholders & supervisors
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats on payday, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes them most productive.
You own the work you do. Your decisions are yours, & youre evaluated on results. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative organization where everyone has a voice theres no such thing as a bad idea.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software