At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories & create an impactful, design-forward, & easy-to-manage online presence. From our headquarters in NYC, we are actively working to grow our international reach & bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
The Team Lead, International CRM will work cross-functionally to evaluate, launch, & develop new markets. You will define Squarespaces International approach to CRM, attracting new customers & strengthening relationships with existing ones. As the pioneering leader of this team, you will formulate CRM strategies that maximize data capture, while driving loyalty, revenue & customer engagement across markets. Create & establish scalable CRM guidelines & best practices. Collaborate with market strategists to design & implement meaningful localization tactics.
This role reports into the Head of CRM in New York.
- Craft & implement effective CRM & retention strategies to support Squarespaces entry into new countries & languages
- Partner with Product, Customer Operations & broader cross functional teams to align all goals, positioning & initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics to measure performance, uncover opportunities & define test & learn agenda
- In partnership with the International Marketing team, contribute to the product roadmap for each country & language by providing insights, research, & data to drive prioritization
- Champion best-in-class, multi-channel CRM practices
- Lead & grow a high performing team of up-and-coming marketers
- Ensure CRM strategy supports larger marketing & business objectives, maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- growth projections
- Work with counterparts in Legal to ensure international compliance of customer contact & promotions initiatives
- Partner with the Analytics team & leaders across the organization to meet/exceed growth projections
- 8-10+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success delivering complex multi-channel CRM campaigns in new markets
- Understanding of localization & how cultural perspectives influence CRM strategies
- Experience managing & growing a team of direct reports
- Passion for the Squarespace product & user experience, & a desire to be a champion for the brand
- Experience using ESP and/or CRM platforms
- Proficiency in HTML
- Familiarity with relational databases; Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Well versed in domestic & international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL & GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, & digital media) to communicate to customer base
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.