Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Incident Response Lead Cyber Security Analyst, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing cyber incident response subject matter expertise while collaborating on numerous security projects & operational improvement initiatives.
This position will support the operational activities of Jr. level cyber analysts while helping to develop the team's investigative skillset. process & playbooks.
The successful candidate with champion incident response services enrolment requirements to ensure progressive operational effectiveness & alert fidelity. In addition, this position will be responsible for continuously identifying gaps & manage the improvements in security response process, technologies, & monitoring. Working closely with internal architecture, engineering & project management teams, the successful candidate will ensure cyber-defence requirements are identified & communicated early in the project life-cycle.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Swift assessment, mitigation & containment of identified threats, & weaknesses using defined processes & methodologies.
- Create, manage & improve programs that aligns with business priorities to ensure protection of Visa's strategic innovations
- Mentoring & Coaching junior talent for seamless knowledge transfer & building talent pipeline
- Liaison & Collaborate between functional project teams to improve operation effectiveness & efficiencies while ensuring effective project implementation.
- Support & manage cyber investigations & contribution to large & small scale computer security breaches.
- Review & analyse cyber threats & vulnerabilities & provide SME support
- Build tools, use or identify vendor tools and/or perform PoCs to assess, mitigate & contain identified threats & weaknesses in Visa's information systems.
- Define baseline control requirements for all new projects, services & applications joining the Visa network
- Provide Technical support on coordinated responses & subsequent remediation of security incidents
- Convey Cybersecurity concepts to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Stay on top of emerging Cyber threat landscape & share expertise beyond immediate team through tech talks (internal/external) & security publications, intellectual property generation, industry standards/specifications in ways that are beneficial to Visa.
- Develop & manage periodic/ad hoc analysis & reporting, ensuring leadership receives critical information on business drivers
- Champion Visa's holistic cybersecurity strategy. Provide leadership & direction to ensure operational alignment the organisation's priorities
- Technology Initiatives (Hackathons, POCs, etc.)
What we're after
- Mid-level related experience in cybersecurity or computer network defence. Ideally demonstrated experience in an enterprise-level incident response team or security operations centre. Direct experience handling advanced cyber security incidents & experience of a wide variety of associated incident response toolsets.
- Relevant Security related certifications a plus: GCIA, GSEC, GCIH, GCED, GCFA, GREM.
- Strong knowledge of malware families & various attack vectors & techniques.
- Advanced technical knowledge associated with various operating systems, network services & applications, for example Linux & Windows, Web applications & APIs, logging components & capabilities. Scripting skills especially python would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills to influence & build credibility as a peer.
- Possess a demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to perform well under significant enterprise-wide pressure.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with demonstrated skill in presenting analytical data effectively to varied (including executive) audiences.
- Knowledge of the Visa business & core systems to ensure integrated approach to the enrolment process a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related technical discipline or equivalent professional experience directly related to information security, cyber, or computer network defence.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.